Module 2 Topics and Objectives
Module Two Topics
In this module, we will cover the following topics:
- What is ethics and why does it matter
- How to be an ethical evaluator
- What is data management and why it is important
- What is data consent and how it should be handled
- How to organize data for qualitative and quantitative analysis
Module Two Learning Objectives
By the end of this module, you will:
- Be able to apply basic ethical principles to your evaluation.
- Be able to effectively organize and store evaluation data.
- Develop a sound organizing system with specific labels and abbreviated identifiers.
- Make sure you are in line with GDPR.