Using ChatGPT for Data Analysis
If you are not yet using AI tools such as ChatGPT, you are missing out on a major opportunity to save time and boost quality at the same time. ChatGPT cannot do everything, but it can drastically reduce the time required to deliver a good quality analysis and report based on your survey data. Join workshop lead, Professor Eric A. Jensen and explore how you can effortlessly analyze and write up descriptive statistics and qualitative survey responses using this AI-driven tool. Strategic use of ChatGPT can give you the results you need, while requiring minimal editing when your research and survey design are carefully structured.
This workshop will equip you with the tools to leverage the advanced capabilities of ChatGPT to enhance your research outcomes. Don’t miss this opportunity to revolutionize your research methodology. Enroll now and unleash the unparalleled potential of ChatGPT in your survey-based evaluation and social research endeavors!
This live workshop gives you the opportunity to work in a supportive environment with other professionals and direct engagement with the trainer. When you register for this training workshop, you will receive the following:
- Live 3-hour online workshop on survey design led by Dr. Eric Jensen and Dr. Aaron Jensen
- Useful resources you can borrow and adapt for your work
- Learn proven techniques to design surveys that yield high-quality responses, enabling you to gather valuable data and insights efficiently.
- Explore the power of natural language processing techniques to extract meaningful insights from survey data, uncovering patterns, trends, and correlations that may have gone unnoticed.
- Discover how ChatGPT can automate the analysis of survey responses, saving you time and effort while ensuring accurate and comprehensive results.
- Utilize ChatGPT’s capabilities to generate comprehensive reports and summaries, effortlessly transforming complex data into clear and persuasive narratives.
- Free up valuable time and resources by leveraging ChatGPT’s capabilities, allowing you to focus on critical strategic questions and high-level analysis.
- Benefit from the expertise of workshop facilitators who will guide you through the workshop, answer your questions, and provide practical tips and best practices for successful implementation.
Dr. Eric Jensen
Dr. Eric A. Jensen is a social scientist with a Ph.D. from the University of Cambridge in sociology. Author of Doing Real Research: A Practical Guide to Social Research (SAGE), Dr. Jensen brings extensive methodological expertise in quantitative, qualitative and mixed methods social research and evaluation. Jensen has been working in science communication research and practice since 2001, beginning with a National Science Foundation-funded project on International Ethics and Equity Issues Relating to Biotechnology.
Jensen has delivered hundreds of training workshops on evaluation methods and evidence-based science communication, as well as leading and consulting on projects large and small on public engagement with research, impact evaluation, socially responsible research and environmental communication. Jensen’s latest book is Science Communication: An introduction.
In addition to being Director of Research at The Institute for Methods Innovation, he is a professor at the University of Warwick (on a career break), a visiting research scientist at the University of Illinois working on a Sloan Foundation-funded project on research software policy and a senior researcher at the Thriving Natural Capital Challenge Centre at Scotland’s Rural College (SRUC).
Dr. Aaron Jensen
Dr. Aaron Jensen’s social research experience includes nearly a decade of leading and supporting roles in the design, coordination and delivery of 30+ research and innovation projects globally. He has demonstrated proficiency and expertise as a professional evaluation consultant with advanced social research methods in a wide range of real-world contexts.
His social research portfolio includes postdoctoral-level contributions to eight European Commission-funded (H2020) projects requiring expertise in social research. He has co-authored numerous competitive proposals and grant applications that secured awards from national, government, and higher education funders for large-scale, multi-national projects.
Dr. Jensen often works at the intersection between research and technical teams to ensure robust methodologies, data management and data protection (GDPR). He has co-founded multiple enterprises and research initiatives and co-developed an innovative, propriety digital research technology to maximize the efficient delivery of advanced research protocols with process automation and dynamic insights with real-time analytics.