How to assess what is working and why
Welcome to the Introduction to Evaluation Design online course. This course includes lectures, readings and other resources to support your evaluation design efforts. This online course is entirely self-paced so that it is available when it is most convenient and timely during your evaluation process.
What topics are included in the online evaluation design course?
This course introduces evaluation design. It addresses the following:
- Developing a theory of change or logic model to orient your evaluation
- Using reflective practice as a foundational evaluative step
- Clarifying intended outcomes to be targeted in the evaluation
- Identifying an appropriate structure for your evaluation
- Gathering a representative sample for your evaluation
- Developing an evaluation plan
- Understanding and applying basic ethical principles to your evaluation
- Managing, analyzing, and safely storing your data
- Complying with data protection regulation